一、How much 与How many
1、how much + ??？对价格提问“?.多少钱？”，
此外，how much +不可数名词+ ?.？对数量提问 “多少?.”。
2、how many+复数名词?..？对数量提问 “多少?.？”
（1）-- How much is the book? – It’s only five yuan.
（2）-- How much water is there in the bottle? -- Half a bottle.
（3）-- How many apples are there有 in the bag?
– There are five apples in the bag.
二、a few ; few; a little与little
few “很少，几乎没有” + 可数名词复数
a few = some “几个”+ 可数名词复数
little “很少，几乎没有” + 不可数名词
a little “一点” + 不可数名词
如：a few apples = some apples ; a little water = some water There is a little有一点 water in the bottle.
There is little几乎没有water in the bottle.
There are a few有几个 apples in the box.
There are few几乎没有 apples in the box.
1、May I speak to ??可以和??通电话吗？ 2、-- Who is this/that?谁啊？ -- This is ?speaking.我是?.
3、Hold on , please/ Wait a moment ,please.别挂断，请稍等。
5、Can I leave a message? 我可以留口信吗？
6、Can I take a message? 我可以捎口信吗？
7、Sorry, he/she isn’t in. 对不起，他/她不在家。
8、Sorry, I’m afraid you have the wrong number.
1）用“分+ past+ 时”，表示“几点几分” 如：
8：23 twenty-three past eight
2）用“60-分 + to时+1”表示“几点差几分” 如：
3:55 five to four ; 5:40 twenty to six
分”，如:4:10 four ten ；
12:50 twelve fifty ； 2:30 two thirty
1. look after=take care of 照顾，照看
3. You are welcome. = That’s OK （all right）. =Not at all 不用谢，别客气
4. try on 试穿 try it /them on(正确) try on it/them(错误)
5. pick up 捡起来pick it/them up (正确) pick up it/them(错误)
6. What’s up? =What’s wrong? = What’s the matter? 怎么啦？什么事？
7. May/Can I help you? =What can I do for you?你想要点什么 ？
8. What do you think of?.？=How do you like?？
10. be free = have time 有空，有时间
11. call sb. back 回复电话给?..
12. ask sb. (not) to do sth. 叫某人（别）干某事
13. How(What) about doing? 做?.，怎样？
14. What time is it? =What is the time? 几点了？
17. tell sb. about sth. 告诉某人某事
1. My shoes are worn out用旧, what about__________(you)?
2. How much _______ (be) this skirt?
3. How much __________(be) these apples?.
5. Here is _____________(you) change（零钱）.
6. I would like three____________(kilo) of salt.
7. Let’s try _________(they) on.
8. His friends have two ____________(radio) .
9. How many _________(umbrella) do you need?
10. Could you tell __________(we) about that?
12. Look! They are __________(we) cousins.
13. I’ll give ___________(he) the message
14. ________ they______( have) dinner at home?
15. We often __________(read) English in the morning.
16. Your classroom is big but __________(we) is small.
18. Can I ___________( have) a look at your pictures?
19. Look at those _____________(photo).
20. Could I tell __________(she) your address?
21. How many ___________ (zoo ) are there in Haikou?
22. Jim’s sister ________(like) monkeys best.
23. It’s time ___________(go )to bed now.
24. Could you please show/give this pen to __________(he)?
25. Let ___________(they) help us.
26. You can’t _______(sing)here, the baby is sleeping在睡觉
27. I can see three ____________(baby) in the photo.
28. Let him _________( help) you.
29. Could you help her_________(study) English?
30. Could you help her w________ her English?
( ) 1. How do I look ____ this dress?A. on B. forC. in D. with
( )2. Would you like to try _______ another pair?
A. on B. for C. in D. with
( )3. ---_____________? -- I am just looking, thanks.
A. What can I do for you B. Could you do me a favor
C. May I take your order D. What would you like
( ) 4. Milk ______me,please . A. on B. for C. in D. with
( )5 . I am _________ a jacket for my son.
A. looking at B. looking after
C. looking for寻找 D. looking like
( )6. Could you help me, we need ______time many people.
A. a little B. little C. much D. a few
( )7. ----__________? --- Two hundred yuan.
A. How much is this apple B. How is your dog
C.How much is that recorder D. How do you like this recorder
( )8.---What is she? ---____________?
A. Fine, thanks B. A waitress女服务员
C. She’s Jane D. She’s thin and tall.
( )9. You can buy a_______ in a clothes shop.
A. hat B. recorder C. fridge D.VCD player
( )10.This is _____ umbrella. A. .a B. the C. an D./
( )11. Please tell me ________ it.
A. on B. about C. in D. with
A. What are you doing B. What are you
C. What do you like D. What would you like?
( )13. ---May I speak______ Jim? ---Sorry, he isn’t______.
A. to , on B. with, in C. /, in D. to, in
( )14.---Hello! Is _______ Jack speaking? A. he B. you C. that
( )16. Let’s discuss it ______ tomorrow morning.